About Versa Marketing
Versa Marketing is one of the leading contract manufacturers of private label custom made frozen food products for the retail industry and food services. From an amazing variety of trendy frozen meals and vegetables available to other specialty frozen food products like our tasty Steel-Cut Oatmeal and Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bowls, you’ve come to exactly the right place. With a leading edge custom frozen food manufacturing operations, a proven consultative approach and our proprietary frozen food brand we will help create market opportunities for your company. Please view our Products page to see our variety and know that while we have several listed we always have room for more based on your imagination.
The Versa Marketing Difference
- Versa is a true private label specialist with current frozen consumable business across the grocery, discount, and food service channels.
- Innovation and product development are Versa’s specialties: SKUs can be designed to your specifications and suggestions.
- We have developed and formulated dozens of NBE products for our customers.
- Sourcing is our strength. Versa sources large quantities of vegetables, proteins, starches, and sauces giving you the savings from our economies of scale.
- We have ready access to specialty, organic, all-natural ingredients, and gluten-free ingredients.
- Controlling costs is a significant advantage for us. We have a very lean corporate structure with very little overhead.
Versa Marketing is staffed by some of the most accomplished personnel in their field. Our R & D team is unsurpassed at creating new frozen product concepts daily.
- Team at Versa Marketing has a combined 7 decades of industry experience.
- Private Label Sourcing and Product Development
- Retail Buying and Management
- Branded Marketing and Item Launch
- Market Analysis
- Account Management, including Aspect, Retail Link and Data Sync/GS1
Versa Marketing, Inc. was founded by Al Goularte in 1993 as a unique sourcing and procurement facilitator between frozen vegetable and fruit processors throughout North America as well as food service and industrial end users.
In 2000, Al was joined by Arnie Hummel, who brought twenty-five years of experience in the frozen food industry with him. Arnie was Executive VP for Inn Foods of Watsonville, California. In 2010, Katherine Garrison was added to the staff. Katherine has a MBA in Food Science and a MS in Food Safety and Toxicology from Michigan State University, and an undergraduate BS from Texas A&M University. In addition to her sales she is responsible for quality assurance and our liaison between our company and USDA and FDA. Most recently, Geri Kriebs joined Versa Marketing in October of 2013 applying her focus to sales. Geri brings with her an impressive resume, including over 25 years in sales and marketing.
Versa Marketing also has a support staff of four very qualified individuals, responsible for accounting, customer service, logistics and production planning. They celebrated their twentieth year in business in 2013. Twenty years of success; twenty years of profits.
In 2010, Versa Marketing had opportunities to pack numerous retail private label meals and vegetables. Branded labels were also developed in the event that private labels were not required. Today Claudia's Kitchen labels are being sold in supermarkets across the US. However, our emphasis is to pack in the respective supermarkets private label.